- You are here:
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
The chief operating officer (COO) makes GitLab a data driven company. He or she collects data, presents the analysis to the rest of the company. Instrument to organization to scale, become more efficient,
Make sure that we capturing relevant data, perform analysis, distill insights, and implementing actions based on them.
- Customer success
- Data warehouse
- Company dashboard. (link analytics)
- Sales enablement. (link presentation)
- Cross functional automation (marketing, sales, billing)
This effort is cross-functional:
- Product => what features do people want to pay for?
- Engineering => how do we instrument our product and services?
- Product marketing => what is the most effective message?
- Lead generation => what channels are most effect?
- Initial sale => what free users are most likely to buy?
- Customer Success => who do we message what to increase adoption?
- Director of Customer Success
- Analytics team
- VP of Scaling
- Experience successfully leading a comparable effort
- Result focus
- Demonstrated use of analytics to double down on successful efforts
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Desire to develop a team
- Ability to partner with other executive team members
- Successful completion of a background check.
We're not recruiting yet for this position.