Focus on building your product not on debugging your tools.
- The best tools are intuitive. Simply working as expected. But no tool is perfect. There will be a time when you'll need to troubleshoot. Premium Support gives your team a solution for all of your onboarding, training, upgrading, and troubleshooting needs.
- Premium Support is included in the GitLab Enterprise Edition Premium plan.
- 4-hour support response time: Get the support you need. Our team of highly-skilled support engineers are available from 8AM-8PM EST (Mon-Fri) to help with all of your support needs.
- 24x7 emergency support: GitLab responds within 30 minutes to any emergency.
- Training: Learning a new tool can be challenging, especially if members of your team are also new to Git. To ease your team’s transition, you can choose two of the four training workshops GitLab offers. A minimum purchase of 100 Enterprise Edition Premium licenses is required.
- Support for High Availability (HA): A Support Engineer will help you identify your specific HA needs and map out an architecture.
- Live upgrade assistance: Schedule an upgrade time with GitLab. We’ll join a live screen share to help you through the process to ensure there aren't any surprises.
- Fast: Our average emergency response time is 30 minutes.
- Technical: Our Support Engineers have strong technical backgrounds and are well-versed on GitLab. They'll work with you to understand your unique challenge and find the best solution.
- Reliable: Our support team is spread out across the world. Regardless of your time zone someone will be available to help.
This page is generated from a public file on GitLab.com
— merge requests with improvements are very welcome